Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure that you understand them before you apply for a Scholarship.
Scholarship holders are required to:
- Return a completed scholarship acceptance form by the given deadline published by the Sir Simon Milton Foundation. The Foundation reserves the right to withdraw the offer of a scholarship if it is not accepted by the given deadline.
- Meet any conditions attached to the Foundation’s academic offer.
- Inform the Foundation of any other scholarships/sponsorship currently held, or awarded at a later date. Our scholarship may be adjusted or withdrawn if other sources of funding have been awarded. Our scholarship is not available as a cash alternative.
- Pay all outstanding tuition fees by University deadlines if you have not been awarded a full scholarship. Non-payment of fees may result in the scholarship being withdrawn and full fees being charged to the student.
- Maintain living costs for the duration of their programme of study. Additional financial support is not available from the Foundation.
- Make satisfactory progress in their course. Awards are subject to successfully completing each academic year.
- Agree to take part in wider Foundation activities, which may include, but are not limited to: appearing in Foundation publications, annually taking part in one Foundation volunteering opportunity and attending any Scholarship presentations or events.
- Provide to the Foundation updates on the academic progress.
- Notify the Foundation in the event of a change in course, failure to do so could result in loss of scholarship.
- Submit a copy of their Student Finance Breakdown letter from Student Finance England upon offer of a provisional place.
- Submit a Statement of SEN or Learning Disability Assessment, an EHC plan, letter from their doctor or other proof if offered a provisional award and registered as disabled in their application.
- Submit proof of education or residency in Westminster if successful in their application. Holders may also be required to provide proof of any of the requirements listed or any priorities that have been registered by the applicant.