Gift Aid

If you pay tax in the UK and you are making a personal donation, we can claim Gift Aid in addition to your donation. This makes it worth 25 per cent more to us at no extra cost to you. For every £1 you donate to us, we can claim an additional 25p, which makes a very big difference to the work of the Foundation. All you have to do is tell us about it, so please complete our Gift Aid Declaration.

What we need to claim Gift Aid on your donation:

  • Your full name and home address.
  • A signed and dated Gift Aid Declaration.
  • A donation made from a personal bank or building society account.
  • We can't claim Gift Aid on donations from corporate accounts.

You must be paying income tax or capital gains tax equal (or in excess of) to the amount the Foundation will claim in the appropriate tax year.

You only need to complete the Declaration Form once, and we can then claim Gift Aid on all your donations in the last 4 years as well as on all future gifts.

Please let us know if you stop paying tax, or if you change your name/address so that we can update our records. If you are a higher rate tax payer you can also claim additional tax relief.

Download a Gift Aid Declaration Form
Find out more about Gift Aid from HMRC